Sunday, May 30, 2010

Post H.S

So it's official, I'm done with high school. yay. What a relief. Graduation is June 2nd, not really looking forward to that for some other reasons that I will not state on here, but hey ya gotta do what you gotta do. Ahh I love how I'm already losing contact with people! Feels great, also feels great that I don't have to see any WAHS people (teachers and students) anymore. That school has done nothing for me, and it fails to appreciate real intelligence. As cliche as it sounds, I'm ready to move on to this new chapter of my life. I'm experiencing all sorts of feelings toward Smith, my number one being excitement! In the meantime, I'm hoping to have an awesome summer, full of fun, also learning. I'd like to learn about all sorts of things this summer, definitely catching up on some reading.

No comments: