Friday, June 11, 2010

New Wishlist for college.

Well going to Massachusetts for college is definitely going to be a big change for me, but a good one. To make this change a better one I'm attempting to compile a list of the STUFF I need/want for school. So what better place to make it on than my blog?

It's going to be freezing in Massachusetts compared to South Carolina so I'll definitely need a WARM jacket and some winter gear.
LL Bean Goose Down Jacket, $70
I hear LL Bean is very popular among the New English..I'd prefer this in another color though. This would probably serve as my Fall jacket.


Footwear?

LL Bean Duck Boots, $59
I hear they are essential..


Ugg Boots?
Seem a bit expensive, I'd rather go for something cheaper, yet similar.


Clarks?

I love the look of riding boots.

No comments: