Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ahh Summer

So Summer has fully kicked in. It's hot as a Jamaican's balls here in Charleston. haha What makes it even worse is the fact that I don't have A/C! :[. I've been working at good ol' Panera!, trying to make money to pay for school. I'm kinda worried though. ughh I'll be lucky if I can buy a decent laptop. I'm worried! I'm trying to pick up some extra hours! I can't wait to find out who I'm living with and where I'm living! ahh the wait is killing me! I can't believe college is so close, at first summer went by so slow, but now I'm going to be in Massachusetts soon! Which is crazy! woah! haha I can't believe it. It's not really the fact that I'm going to be about 1,000 miles away from home, but the fact that I'm going to be away from home, and I don't know many people from Charleston going far away. Nonetheless, I'm still thoroughly excited for Smith! yayyyyyyyyyy

No comments: